Instructions for protocol presentation
- PI should be present at the time of Ethical hearing session. If not, prior request should be made who will make the presentation on his/her behalf.
- PI must introduce members of the presentation team at the Ethical hearing session. A maximum of three investigators (PI and co-investigators) are allowed at the hearing session.
- The content of PP presentation must be the same as in the text/document submitted. Any amendment made in the protocol must notify to ERC members in written through ERC secretary as early as possible. The amendment must be submitted before the Ethical hearing session. Those who fail to do it are not eligible to defend the protocol and will be given a fresh date for review.
- The time allowed for each presentation is 10 – 20 minutes. Extra time for presentation will be allowed for protocols which need further clarifications.
- Power Point presentation must be clearly visible from reasonable distance using font size not less than 24 for Times New Roman with line spacing 1.15.
- Power point for all components of the protocol including, forms, annexes, consent/assent forms should be prepared in advance and made ready for presentation if requested.
- If the study involves use of gadgets/test kits/equipment etc., sample should be brought to the ERC review meeting.
- 18 complete hard copies should be submitted.